[kronolith] Blank calendar views

Oliver Kohll oliver at gtwebmarque.com
Tue Feb 15 10:02:51 PST 2005

Hi,

It looks like I'm having the same problem as Tom Conway reported on the list
back in September - You can add events to a calendar but nothing shows up when
you view it. I've got perhaps a bit further towards debugging but still don't
know what the problem could be.

When you add an event, it gets added to the kronolith_events table but it
doesn't show up when you look at the calendar. Note there is nothing in
kronolith_storage.

Setup: I'm using the Postgresql database. The preferences system is set to use
SQL and so is the data tree system. There are entries under
horde.shares.kronolith in the data tree browser. I'm using IMP to authenticate
to on login.

I've set the Horde logging to DEBUG and kronolith entries show up when you look
at a calendar, such as

Feb 15 16:32:07 HORDE [debug] [kronolith] SQL event list by wmoliver: query =
"SELECT event_id, event_uid, event_description, event_location, event_status,
event_attendees, event_keywords, event_title, event_category, event_recurtype,
event_recurenddate, event_recurinterval, event_recurdays, event_start,
event_end, event_alarm, event_modified, event_exceptions, event_creator_id FROM
kronolith_events WHERE calendar_id = 'wmoliver' AND ((event_end > '2005-02-15
00:00:00' AND event_start < '2005-02-16 00:00:00') OR (event_recurenddate >=
'2005-02-15 00:00:00' AND event_start <= '2005-02-16 00:00:00' AND
event_recurtype != 0))" [on line 194 of
"/var/www/horde/kronolith/lib/Driver/sql.php"]

Running this query manually retrieves a number of events.

There are also lots of kronolith queries by DataTree_sql, e.g.
Feb 15 16:32:07 HORDE [debug] [kronolith] SQL Query by
DataTree_sql::_loadById(): SELECT datatree_id, datatree_parents FROM
horde_datatree WHERE datatree_id IN (1) AND group_uid =
'horde.shares.kronolith' ORDER BY datatree_id [on line 253 of
"/var/www/horde/lib/Horde/DataTree/sql.php"]

some of which produce db results and some of which don't. I don't know enough
about the data tree to investigate further though.

I've tried creating a new calendar and adding to that but that's no better.

Any ideas?

Best regards,

Oliver Kohll
GT webMarque