[kronolith] Two Small bugs, one issue

Tim Krieger tim at mtlsd.ca
Fri Feb 25 12:10:31 PST 2005

I've been playing around with horde for a while and have come accross a
couple issues that I can't seem to get resolved with kronolith.

First the two small ones...

kronolith/themes/screen.css

100c100
<     background-image: url(../graphics/unknown-background.png);
---
>     background-image: url(../themes/graphics/unknown-background.png);

the second I have not found yet, when adding attendants to a meeting, I am
unable to change them from required to optional, there is a javascript error :

Error: unterminated string literal
Source Code: performAction('changeatt', document.attendeesForm.$selname.value
+ '

The big issue I'm having is with the display of free busy information.  When
in the day view, I have no information displayed ( my name is there, tho all
my time is shown as grey not as one of the items from the legend), no names
or information is shown for the other users I have invited to the meeting.

I am able to get free / busy information from kronolith if I enter the
freebusy url's directly into a browser, and I have made sure the email
address and free/busy url is in the address book.

current setup :

FC 3
Running current CVS Head (Feb 22) for
  Horde
  Kronolith
  Turba

have all the above configured to use a mysql backend for user info & data.

Any info would be greatly appreciated.

Tim Krieger
  tim at mtlsd.ca

Melfort Tiger Lily School Division 100 (http://www.mtlsd.ca)