[kronolith] Re: Two Small bugs, one issue

Craig White craigwhite at azapple.com
Fri Feb 25 14:44:44 PST 2005

On Fri, 2005-02-25 at 14:10 -0600, Tim Krieger wrote:

> The big issue I'm having is with the display of free busy information.  When
> in the day view, I have no information displayed ( my name is there, tho all
> my time is shown as grey not as one of the items from the legend), no names
> or information is shown for the other users I have invited to the meeting.
>
> I am able to get free / busy information from kronolith if I enter the
> freebusy url's directly into a browser, and I have made sure the email
> address and free/busy url is in the address book.
---
I found that two things were necessary for free/busy to pull from other
users.

The archive from Monday this week will show that I solved my problems
with free/busy by setting for each user...

Have to go to Horde -> Options -> Personal Information and Set up a
default identity

Have to set the Kronolith -> Options -> Address Book to the proper
container

I ended up putting 'hooks' into horde/config/hooks.php to default these
settings for users - and I guess some adjustments to prefs.php in both
horde and kronolith - see the archives - all this week.

Craig