[kronolith] Re: 2 shared calendar questions

Ben Chavet ben at horde.org
Sat Feb 26 11:07:17 PST 2005

> I am looking at the shared calendar function in Kronolith.  When I setup the
> permissions for others to be able to view my calendar, this seems to be
> working fine.  My issue is there is no way to tell whose calendar you are
> viewing at the time.  Sure, I click on the selection box and choose the
> calendar I want to view, but when the calendar comes up the selection box
> shows My Calendars again.  So, if I get off track or have not too bright of
> users, one could get confused.  My question is, is there a setting that I
> may have missed that will display the user's name of the calendar I am
> viewing?  If not, how does one make a feature request for consideration?  I
> don't know PHP, else I would try looking into this myself.

All of the calendars you have access to will show up in the dropdown
list.  The ones you are currently viewing have a "+" beside them.  The
ones you are not viewing have a "-" beside them.

> Second, is there a way to differentiate the events I put on my calendar vs.
> others, when viewing shared calendars?  Or, is the answer to this question
> to make sure that I assign categories to my events, color code those, then
> when viewing a shared calendar I'll see my events in my color code and the
> other user's in the default unfiled color?

The only way I know of off the top of my head is that there is an
option to display multiple calendars side-by-side instead of together
on the same calendar.

--Ben