[kronolith] Re: Free/busy (once again!)

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck at horde.org
Mon Mar 21 15:00:27 PST 2005

Quoting Graeme Fowler <graeme at graemef.net>:

> Yep. When run as a module, the PATH_INFO and associated env vars
> don't exist, as they're only created when PHP runs as a CGI (assuming
> I'm reading things
> correctly).

No. Look up PATH_INFO in the CGI spec or somewhere similar. If you have:

http://server/foo/horde/kronolith/fb.php/chuck

then PATH_INFO is chuck.

> Alternatively, as there's an overhead doing it that way, we could
> revert to the original check but use QUERY_STRING instead of
> PATH_INFO, and process that:
>
> // Determine the username to show free/busy time for.
> if (!empty($_SERVER['QUERY_STRING'])) {
>    $cal = str_replace("c=","",$_SERVER['QUERY_STRING']);
> } else {
>    $cal = Util::getFormData('c');
>    if (is_array($cal)) {
>        $cal = implode('|', $cal);
>    }
> }

That makes no sense - where do you think getFormData() gets information?

You can try setting cgi.fix_pathinfo in php.ini - see
http://us3.php.net/manual/en/ini.core.php.

Quincy Adams