[kronolith] Re: Free/busy (once again!)

Graeme Fowler graeme at graemef.net
Mon Mar 21 23:31:30 PST 2005

On Mon 21 Mar 2005 23:00:27 GMT , Chuck Hagenbuch <chuck at horde.org> wrote:
> No. Look up PATH_INFO in the CGI spec or somewhere similar. If you have:
> http://server/foo/horde/kronolith/fb.php/chuck
> then PATH_INFO is chuck.

Can't argue with that. However Kronolith is telling me to use the
following as a
free/busy URL:

http://server/kronolith/fb.php?c=user1

...in this case the PATH_INFO is *always* fb.php, and the _GET['c'],
_REQUEST['c'], and various other env vars are then set to "user1" or "c=user1"
- which I'd then expect to process.

If I change it to use:

http://server/kronolith/fb.php/c=user1 or
http://server/kronolith/fb.php/user1

then that won't work either, as obviously the files don't exist and PHP
gives me
a "No input file specified" error.

> That makes no sense - where do you think getFormData() gets information?

 From the data posted as GET data, ie. the query string (in
lib/Horde/Util.php).

> You can try setting cgi.fix_pathinfo in php.ini - see
> http://us3.php.net/manual/en/ini.core.php.

No change.

Graeme