[kronolith] Re: Multiple separate public calendars

Craig White craigwhite at azapple.com
Mon Mar 21 23:46:02 PST 2005

On Mon, 2005-03-21 at 10:30 -0600, Paul Ellis wrote:
> I have a number of public calendars for different groups using the same
> horde/kronolith system. Using the month.php?display_cal= URLs works fine to
> direct a guest to the public calendars but when they get there, it seems to
> default to showing all of the public calendars, not just the one that is
> specified. Is there a way to make it *just* display the public calendar
> specified? (Having the others available in the dropdown box is okay as long
> as they are deselected by default).
----
You can remove all of the guest permissions on each shared calendar
except for those that you want guests to be able to see

I believe the 'Show' property will list them in the list
I believe the 'Read' property will list the items in the calendar
I believe the 'Edit' property is probably not a suitable option for
'guests'
Likewise, the 'Delete' property would be an unsuitable option for
'guests'

It would appear that there is some benefit to setting the 'default'
permissions for calendar objects in the 'Setup -> Permissions' of an
admin login.

This is conjecture - I waited to see if someone else was gonna answer
this.

Craig