[kronolith] Re: Multiple separate public calendars

Paul Ellis Paul.Ellis at mail.uh.edu
Tue Mar 22 07:37:30 PST 2005

Right, the problem is that if I have 3 guest calendars that are for separate
groups (say 1, 2, and 3) if I send a guest to calendar 1 it defaults to
showing them all the events of calendars 1, 2, and 3 (very confusing for a
guest). I was asking if there is an option to have it just show the events
of the calendar specified by $display_cal. IE: all 3 calendars would be
listed in the upper right dropdown but only the calendar specified by
$display_cal would have the + by it.

Thanks for the response.

Paul