[kronolith] Display colors for Sundays

Joaquim Homrighausen joho at webbplatsen.se
Wed Mar 23 00:51:22 PST 2005

Would it be possible to have classes/styles for the Saturday and Sunday
cells or the day number text? Or perhaps for all the days of the week,
defaulting to the currently used style/class.

In many countries I know of, Sundays are "red days" or "holy days", it'd
be nice to mark it as such in the calendar.

This sort of goes hand in hand with my other question (some time ago)
about implementing a "public calendar" with all the holidays, name of
the day, etc information that is pre-printed in many calendars and
planners you buy in the stores.

Sorry, no patch, just an idea.

-joho