[kronolith] Any way to talk to Exchange

Steven Stern subscribed-lists at sterndata.com
Tue Mar 22 16:35:15 PST 2005

I went to a demo by Checkpoint the other day for their SSL VPN
appliance. The highight of their demo was showing how they could use a
built-in IMAP client to access Exchange mail. BFD.

Anyhow, it got me to thinking about replacing the Outlook web client
that everyone in our company hates, with Horde and IMP.  The question I
have is whether anyone's been successful in hooking Kronolith to the
Exchange calendar, either directly or through the Evolution server APIs.

--

    Steve