[kronolith] Re: reminders.php

LALOT Dominique lalot at univ-aix.fr
Thu Mar 31 00:47:32 PST 2005

Hello,

I appears I've made two errors:
First in kronolith, I use an MX to the mail server.. It does not work
Second, I use a simple mail like calendar which is completed by
calendar at 127.0.0.1
Then it complains it's not able to set sender. Just using
calendar at goodmx works after

Dom

--
Dominique LALOT
Ingénieur Système Réseau CISCAM Pole Réseau