[kronolith] Re: Generation of user friendly FBURL

Kevin Myer kevin_myer at iu13.org
Mon Apr 4 05:15:27 PDT 2005

Here are my patches to make this change possible.  The first implements it in
fb.php and adds a preference to select which calendars to use in generating FB
URLs.  The second modifies "My Calendars" to show the user what their FB URL
is, with the "u=username" format.

http://bugs.horde.org/ticket/?id=1683

Caveat Emptor:
Probably best to wait to use these until they are reviewed, accepted, and
committed to CVS, by someone who actually programs for a living :)  Especially
since I just found one area I missed (lib/Kronlith.php, where the URL in the
VFB file was hard coded to the c=shareid).  There's a patch for that but there
probably should be a way to have generateFreeBusy correctly generate the URL
line in the VFB, for any arbitrary URL thrown at it.

Kevin

--
Kevin M. Myer
Senior Systems Administrator