[kronolith] Re: Generation of user friendly FBURL

Kevin Myer kevin_myer at iu13.org
Mon Apr 4 07:16:52 PDT 2005

I've uploaded an updated version that fixes a number of bugs (per my previous
caveat emptor :)  Namely, the original patch never did the preference
lookup if
u=username was passed to fb.php.

I think my original concept is now faithfully implemented in the patch.
  It does
four things:
1) modifies fb.php to handle u=username requests and if this is passed,
to check
the user "fb_cals" (item #2 below)
2) implements a Kronolith preference "fb_cals" that stores the calendars you
want consulted for generating FB Info
3) modifies My Calender to remove the old way of generating FB URLs,
which share
ids in the URL, to display a static URL with the u=username argument
4) modifies generateFreeBusy() to produce a correct URL line for
u=username (but
this breaks the c=shareid concept

Enhancement link: http://bugs.horde.org/ticket/?id=1683
Patch you want: