[kronolith] Re: Generation of user friendly FBURL

Kevin Myer kevin_myer at iu13.org
Mon Apr 4 08:29:57 PDT 2005

Quoting Craig White <craigwhite at azapple.com>:
> calendar but as I have noticed, that many 'administrators' here have not
> intuitively understood the nature of the pull-down list of calendars and
> the +/- designations and thus, with many users, this is going to be a
> problem (no patch or better idea offered at this time - I haven't
> thought of a better way).

We had the same problem here.  I submitted a patch (and the same
concept can be
applied to Nag and Mnemo too) but it was rejected because the
modification ends
up taking too much screen real estate.  I'll take the useability over the
screen real estate any day.

http://bugs.horde.org/ticket/?id=362

Kevin
--