[kronolith] Re: SOLVED! But why! Re: free/busy, almost there but...

Toomas Vann tom at bns.ee
Wed Apr 6 16:18:52 PDT 2005

Hi!

I use as well SQL backend as well as I have virtual domains meaning that
user name
basically is user at domain.tld.

I had also this problem that free/busy information was not taken from
the url, even though
I could see it myself using my browser.

I did also change the code as suggested in previos e-mail and now it
does work as well.
Also I do have cosmetic issue that I do not see description of the
colors cause background is
white, using skin "Blue and White" though, using some different skin I
can also see the
legend of the colors showing free/busy information for people involved

I don't know php , but hope that this information could be useful.

I am running:

# Horde: 3.0.4
# Imp: H3 (4.0.2)
# Kronolith: H3 (2.0.2)