[kronolith] Re: SOLVED! But why! Re: free/busy, almost there but...

Ken Weaverling weave at dtcc.edu
Wed Apr 6 19:56:52 PDT 2005

On Thu, 7 Apr 2005, Toomas Vann wrote:

> I had also this problem that free/busy information was not taken from
> the url, even though I could see it myself using my browser.

That two line patch I posted? Interesting...  I still don't understand how
that worked for anyone else.

> I did also change the code as suggested in previos e-mail and now it
> does work as well. Also I do have cosmetic issue that I do not see
> description of the colors cause background is white, using skin "Blue
> and White" though, using some different skin I can also see the legend
> of the colors showing free/busy information for people involved

I downloaded the snapshot from two nights ago for kronolith and applied it
overtop of the release directory and the labels show up fine now, but the
table alignment for the box grid still does not line up right.