[kronolith] Fwd: Kronolith and Exchange 2003

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck at horde.org
Tue Jun 7 12:13:52 PDT 2005

----- Forwarded message from jroberson at bethelks.edu -----
    Date: Tue, 7 Jun 2005 14:06:52 -0500
    From: "Roberson, Jeff" <jroberson at bethelks.edu>
Subject: Kronolith and Exchange 2003
      To: chuck at horde.org

I hate to bug you, but I've been looking all over the web trying to find
an answer.  So, I thought that maybe you could help.

Is there any way to have Kronolith connect to my Exchange 2003 server to
push and pull calendar information?  This would be a very useful
feature.  I only like to have one database for this information and
having two will cause some confusion.  I've recently installed the
latest Horde 3 (3.0.4) along with the latest
releases of Kronolith and such.  Any help that you can give me would be
very helpful.

	- Jeff Roberson

----- End forwarded message -----

Quincy Adams