[kronolith] Some remainders are not delivered

Paolo Sala piviul at riminilug.it
Mon Jul 4 07:01:09 PDT 2005

Jan Schneider scrisse in data 04/07/2005 10:51:

>Zitat von Paolo Sala <piviul at riminilug.it>:
>

>>Chuck Hagenbuch scrisse in data 01/07/2005 17:03:

>>>From their Identity.
>>>
>>>-chuck
>>>
>>Thank you Chuck; do you mean the user identity memorized in the horde
>>prefs? The users that can't receive reminders can send and receive email
>>without problems. Only kronolith for some user can't find the user
>>identity, imp have no problem. Have you any idea what happens or where
>>I've wrong on setting it up?
>>

>That doesn't mean that they set up their from address in the
>identities. They just happen to have an email address that is
>equivalent to their user name.
>
>Jan.

In effect the mail sent using imp have the same <<from address>> I wrote
in the identity but the mail sent by reminders doesn't: If I change the
from address value in the identity of a user where remainders are
working, I can see on the log that the from address is unchanged.

What happens to my reminders?

Piviul