[kronolith] Free busy related...

Anant S Athavale asa at isac.ernet.in
Tue Jul 5 22:58:12 PDT 2005

  Dear members,

  Being in India, I use IST timings. ie. GMT+5:30 settings on my
system for Timezone.  When I create a event for 10:00 hrs to 11:00
hrs, I have a following entry in $data of kronolith/lib/Kronolith.php
when executed by Edit Attendees.  I am seeing the value stored is
-5:30 hrs.

  For example 10:00 hrs is 0430 hrs.

  FREEBUSY:20050708T043000Z/20050708T053000Z

Could this be the reason for not showing up free/busy information when we click
on Edit Attendees.  I always get blank under Required to Attend.

Please suggest.

Regards,

Anant Athavale.