[kronolith] WebDAV access on kronolith

Jan Schneider jan at horde.org
Fri Jul 8 00:42:20 PDT 2005

Zitat von Thiago Vinhas de Moraes <tvinhas at codin.rj.gov.br>:

> Looking in google, I found a message from Jan, saying that the CVS
> version of Kronolith had already WebDAV read-only access. I'm running

Not Kronolith, but Horde. The applications that want to propagate their
data through Horde's WebDAV server need to implement a certain API, and
currently only Turba, Whups, and Nag do this (partly incomplete).
Kronolith is next on my list.
I'll probably only add read-write support for GroupDAV first, due to
technical reasons. Maybe I'll add full WebDAV support later if there is
request for this.

> the latest daily snapshot, but just can't find where to configure the
> webdav access. How can I do this?

Jan.

http://horde.org/consulting/