[kronolith] Excessive memory usage with Kronolith

Kevin Druff kevin at druffs.com
Mon Jul 25 13:12:09 PDT 2005

Sorry about that, Chuck.

Nope, we had only just gotten started deploying Kronolith at that time
(maybe 20 entries on the SQL table, total). As soon as we killed that line,
it started working.

I'm not very good at remembering to save stuff that doesn't work like that.
Horde/Kronolith is the first time I've deployed an open source program in an
enterprise level environment like this. If I have any more problems, I'll
remember to save what causes it...

KD

Kevin Druff
MySQL Database Administrator