[kronolith] Excessive memory usage with Kronolith

Kevin Myer kevin_myer at iu13.org
Tue Jul 26 10:02:59 PDT 2005

Quoting Kevin Myer <kevin_myer at iu13.org>:

> I did start to eliminate events from the slimmed down twenty from the
> past month
> and was able to import and use Kronolith successfully - the problem is
> I wasn't
> methodical enough about it, so I'm not sure which event it was that caused it
> to go nuts.  I'll be systematic about it tomorrow - for now, thats all
> the info
> I have.

Here's the event that causes the problems.

BEGIN:VCALENDAR
VERSION:2.0
PRODID:-//The Horde Project//Horde_iCalendar Library //EN
METHOD:PUBLISH
BEGIN:VEVENT
DTSTART;VALUE=DATE:20050630
DTEND;VALUE=DATE:20050701
DTSTAMP:20050726T162753Z
UID:20050611203716.1ea4s0f39lfk at example.com
SUMMARY:Personal Day
TRANSP:OPAQUE
ORGANIZER;CN=First Last:MAILTO:first_last at example.com
CATEGORIES:Personal
END:VEVENT
END:VCALENDAR

Importing that single event and trying to access Kronolith sets it off.

Kevin
--
Kevin M. Myer
Senior Systems Administrator