[kronolith] Reminder.php and email problems

Chris me at coneman.tv
Fri Oct 21 06:52:48 PDT 2005

Hi Guys,
     I'm having a problem with reminders. If I set a reminder when i login as a
user with Admin privlages and set a reminder, I get the following error when
the reminder.php script runs:

Warning: implode(): Bad arguments. in
/var/www/horde/kronolith/lib/Scheduler/kronolith.php on line 210

Warning: implode(): Bad arguments. in
/var/www/horde/kronolith/lib/Scheduler/kronolith.php on line 211

The resulting email (which ends up being delivered to root??) has headers like
this: