[kronolith] [horde] help kronolith

Chris me at coneman.tv
Fri Oct 21 07:06:41 PDT 2005

Quoting Daniel Geldres <daniel.geldres at gmail.com>:

> hi
> I do not have single backends.php
>
> I have the following archives:
> keywords.php.dist*
> prefs.php.dist*
> keywords.php*
> prefs.php*
> menu.php.dist*
> conf.php*
> menu.php*
> conf.xml*

     Sorry Daniel, you are correct. I should have asked if you have setup a
storage backend for the Horde Framework?

     If not, you will need to setup your database then configure Horde
to use it
under Administration -> Setup -> Horde. You will need to setup the
Database tab
for your DB. Also setup DataTree and I also use a SQL Custom Session Handler.
I'm not sure if I need all of this, but it works for me. Others on the
kronolith list can tell us more if I'm overdoing it :)

     If you have this setup OK, the next question would be, are other
user based
settings being save such as addressbook entries, Options etc?

     Also, I am posting this to the kronolith list (I notice you sent it to the
horde list) for all to be involved, add advise etc. You may like to keep your
eye on that list.

-- Chris