[kronolith] E-mail on new event

Micha Kersloot micha at kovoks.nl
Fri Oct 21 09:41:30 PDT 2005

I'm in the middle of developing a function in Kronolith that sends an
e-mail when someone adds an event.

The idea is that when for example a secretary enters an event in the
calendar from her boss. He receives an e-mail that a new event has been
created.

For now it works as far as: on the creation of the event an e-mail
is send to the e-mail address from the default identity that own's the
calendar.

The customer is happy with the solution so far, but i'm not ;-) If there
is interest in this function i will try to develop it a little further.
The most lacking function at  the moment is the possibility to configure
this function and at the moment i've not a good idea where to start with
this.

And my second problem is that this function is implemented in the stable
kronolith 2 release. Is it difficult to port it to the HEAD version so you
can use it?

Greeting,

Micha Kersloot