[kronolith] replyto email address has hostname in it

Chris me at coneman.tv
Sat Oct 22 07:11:21 PDT 2005

Hi Gui,
    Login to Horde as an Administrator user. Click Administration, then Setup.
Go into the Horde config from there and under the General tab, you will find an
option:

"What server name should we use? You'll probably know if you need to change this
default; only in situations where you need to override what Apache thinks the
server name is."

Mine is set to "$_SERVER['SERVER_NAME']"

    This is a global Horde setting. For Mail specifically, set the "maildomain"
argument in the horde/imp/config/servers.php file. Otherwise, you shoudln't have
to hack heaps of PHP files to do that.

Hope this helps.

-- Chris