[kronolith] reminder without CLI and crontab on the webserver

etienne etiennesky at yahoo.com
Sun Oct 23 09:34:45 PDT 2005

I do not have access to CLI or crontab on the
webserver and I would like to have the reminder script
run every 24 hours.

I would run a cron job from another host, and acces an
html page that would do start the reminder scheduler
(in kronolith/lib/Scheduler/kronolith.php) on the
webserver.

Is this possible by modifying the
kronolith/scripts/reminder.php script?  Because this
script must be run in CLI mode every minute.

I'm using the current stable versions of Horde and Kronolith.