[kronolith] Kronolith CVS events not showing up in calendar

Blake Krone blakekrone at gmail.com
Mon Nov 14 17:53:24 PST 2005

I just installed CVS versions of Horde & IMP & Kronolith and whenever I add
events to the calendar they are not created. If I use mysql CLI I can see
the events are created with what should be the right event_creator_id &
calendar_id but they don't show up at all.

Has anyone else experience this? I saw something on the list about creating
another calendar and setting your default calendar and it would work, that
didn't seem to help any.

-blake