[kronolith] Bug in Contacts.php

Pol pol at techinfo.be
Tue Nov 15 02:40:28 PST 2005

Hello,

I'm using horde since 2 month now and I have no problem at all,
everything is great.

Exept one thing in kronolith that bug here...

I use turba for my adress book and I have 1100 entries in it.

When I make a search in turba, it works pretty good; nothing to say.

You can have a log of that when I search for 'pol':
---------
Nov 15 11:23:27 HORDE [debug] [turba] turba:sources:localldap not found.
[on line 149 of
"/var/www/localhost/htdocs/horde/lib/Horde/Perms/datatree.php"]
Nov 15 11:23:27 HORDE [debug] [turba] LDAP query by
Turba_Driver_ldap::_search(): user = pol, root =
ou=Contacts,dc=techinfo,dc=be (localhost); filter =
"(&(givenName=*pol*))"; attributes = "dn, uid, cn, sn, givenName, mail,
mobile, homePostalAddress, o, ou, title, telephoneNumber, postalAddress,
facsimileTelephoneNumber, labeledURI, mozillaCustom2, macAddress,
description, calFBURL"; sizelimit = 500 [on line 144 of
"/var/www/localhost/htdocs/horde/turba/lib/Driver/ldap.php"]
Nov 15 11:23:28 HORDE [debug] [turba] turba:sources:localldap not found.
[on line 149 of
"/var/www/localhost/htdocs/horde/lib/Horde/Perms/datatree.php"]
---------

It return the good entry even If I have an error in the log about
localldap not found.

localldap is defined in turba/config/sources.php and it's the only
source avaiable...

$cfgSources['localldap'] = array(
    'title' => _("Repertoire LDAP partage"),
    'type' => 'ldap',
    'params' => array(
        'server' => 'localhost',
        'port' => 389,
        'tls' => false,
        'root' => 'ou=Contacts,dc=techinfo,dc=be',
        'bind_dn' => 'cn=root,dc=techinfo,dc=be',
        'bind_password' => 'azerty',
        'sizelimit' => 500,
        'dn' => array('uid'),
        'objectclass' => array('top',
                               'person',
                               'organizationalPerson',
                               'inetOrgPerson',
                               'mozillaOrgPerson',
                               'hordePerson',
                               'turbaContact',
                               'calEntry',
		               'shadowAccount'),
        'scope' => 'sub',
        'charset' => 'UTF-8',
        'checkrequired_string' => ' ',
        'version' => 3
    ),
    'map' => array(
        '__key' => 'dn',
        '__uid' => 'uid',

        'alias'    => 'cn',
        'lastname' => 'sn',
        'firstname' => 'givenName',
        'email' => 'mail',
        'homePhone' => 'mobile',
        'homeAddress' => 'homePostalAddress',
        'company' => 'o',
        'businessCategory' => 'ou',
        'title' => 'title',
        'workPhone' => 'telephoneNumber',
        'companyAddress' => 'postalAddress',
        'fax' => 'facsimileTelephoneNumber',

        'website' => 'labeledURI',
        'birthday' => 'mozillaCustom2',
        'macAddress' => 'macAddress',
        'notes' => 'description',
        'freebusyUrl' => 'calFBURL'
    ),
    'search' => array(
        'firstname',
        'lastname',
        'email',
        'homePhone',
        'homeAddress',
        'website',
        'birthday',
        'company',
        'businessCategory',
        'title',
        'workPhone',
        'companyAddress',
        'fax',
        'macAddress',
        'notes',
    ),
    'public' => true,
    'readonly' => false,
    'admin' => array(),
    'export' => true
);

The only heck is when I try to search for people in
kronolith/contacts.php, the popup when you want to add attendees.

The view by default is to print a huge list of people of my ldap
directory. That's the first problem.

The second problem is when I search for 'pol', the log display that:

---------------
Nov 15 11:37:43 HORDE [debug] [turba] turba:sources:localldap not found.
[on line 149 of
"/var/www/localhost/htdocs/horde/lib/Horde/Perms/datatree.php"]
Nov 15 11:37:43 HORDE [debug] [turba] LDAP query by
Turba_Driver_ldap::_search(): user = pol, root =
ou=Contacts,dc=techinfo,dc=be (localhost); filter =
"(|(objectclass=top)(objectclass=person)(objectclass=organizationalPerson)(objectclass=inetOrgPerson)(objectclass=mozillaOrgPerson)(objectclass=hordePerson)(objectclass=turbaContact)(objectclass=calEntry)(objectclass=shadowAccount))"; attributes = "dn, uid, cn, sn, givenName, mail, mobile, homePostalAddress, o, ou, title, telephoneNumber, postalAddress, facsimileTelephoneNumber, labeledURI, mozillaCustom2, macAddress, description, calFBURL"; sizelimit = 500 [on line 144 of "/var/www/localhost/htdocs/horde/turba/lib/Driver/ldap.php"]

and all the result stay displayed...

I suppose this is a bug because there is no trace of 'pol' in the ldap
query.

I use horde 3.0.6, imp 4.0.4, turba 2.0.4, kronolith 2.0.5 on a gentoo
server.

What do you think, I'm doing something wrong ?

--
 -Pol-