[kronolith] Write/Change access to external ics calendar

Johannes Rumpf rumpf at fbihome.de
Fri Nov 25 03:16:32 PST 2005

Hi Martin,

I'd a similar request -
You like to synchronize your Calender with Kronolith - as i do and i
suppose many others. But the answer i got - was a "No" (search
mailarchive for webdav & Ical).

Why not colaborate with Sunbird & Other ical abble tools to easily sync
my calenders from everywhere? Thats what i understand on a cool Webapp.
i would realy appreciate that feature or sync mechanism with desktop tools.

yours
Johannes