[kronolith] Free/Busy URL "Blank"

Mike Bydalek mbydalek at compunetconsulting.com
Fri Dec 9 09:19:38 PST 2005

Hi,

It's been a while since I've really administered Horde since we've had
it up and running flawlessly for almost a year now.  Recently I've had
time and updated everything to the latest stable and I'm now wanting to
setup Free/Busy URLs for remote subscriptions.

Basically my goal is to have several people admin. a Kronolith calendar,
and have all our employees subscribe to this calendar (since they only
need read-access) via. whatever client they want (iCal, Sunbird, etc.).
My first problem is that the Free/Busy .ics file doesn't contain any
events on my calendar.  I checked the Horde and the calendar I'm using
permissions and Guests have Read access to both.  Am I missing something
else I should enable?

Also, does anyone know if this will even work?  I'm not too familiar
with ICS and everything, but will the Free/Busy Kronolith spits out show
up on client apps?

Thanks in advance,
Mike