[kronolith] Kronolith suggestion

Chris Shaffer chris_shaffer at yahoo.com
Fri Dec 16 16:16:37 PST 2005

Note that I'm using Horde on a hosted server, so I
have no access to install/update/configure the system.
 It's not even clear to me which version of Horde the
site (BlueHost) is running, but it seems to be pretty
up-to-date.

Anyway, I often add events to the calendar that begin
in the morning and end in the afternoon.  I set the
start time (for say, 9:30 AM) and then go to set the
end time (for say, 1:30 PM).  As soon as I choose the
1 hour for end time, the system pops up an error "The
end date must be later than the start date" and I
thwack myself in the head and say "I forgot again" and
then I change the AM/PM toggle to PM and set the end
time.

I would really appreciate it if (a) I could set the
calendar for a 24 hour clock, to avoid these AM/PM
problems or (b) the calendar would automatically think
"oh, he must be scheduling an event that ends in the
afternoon/evening" and change the AM/PM toggle to PM
for me without an error popup.

Thanks.

Chris