[kronolith] Kronolith suggestion

Kevin M. Myer kevin_myer at iu13.org
Fri Dec 16 17:08:07 PST 2005

Quoting Chris Shaffer <chris_shaffer at yahoo.com>:

> I would really appreciate it if (a) I could set the
> calendar for a 24 hour clock, to avoid these AM/PM
> problems or (b) the calendar would automatically think
> "oh, he must be scheduling an event that ends in the
> afternoon/evening" and change the AM/PM toggle to PM
> for me without an error popup.

For (a) you could set your time format to 24 hour.  There's a
preference in the Horde scope to "Display 24-hour times?".

For (b), I already beat you to it :)
http://bugs.horde.org/ticket/?id=1731

It should be in Kronolith 2.0.4 and later.  If you're not seeing it,
get on your hosting provider to update..

Kevin

--
Kevin M. Myer
Senior Systems Administrator