[kronolith] Kronolith suggestion

Chris Shaffer chris_shaffer at yahoo.com
Sat Dec 17 16:48:27 PST 2005

Thanks.  Glad to hear I'm not the only one that
noticed this.

I was looking for the 24 hour vs. AM/PM in the
Calendar options, not in the Horde options.  Thanks
for pointing out that it's in the Horde options.
Seems like this is an option that could/should appear
in both places?

I sent a note to BlueHost asking them to update
Kronolith, but I suspect it will happen on their
schedule, not mine.  It's nice that I don't have to
maintain my own Horde installation anymore - the
tradeoff of having a little less control is worth it
in my situation.

Chris