[kronolith] Odd Calendar Scenario

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck at horde.org
Wed Dec 28 11:26:14 PST 2005

Quoting Mike Bydalek <mbydalek at compunetconsulting.com>:

> One of the problems that I'm seeing is that for each user, Kronolith
> automatically creates a calendar for this user, which we do not want as
> we don't want them to have any calendars, just the shared ones.  Is
> there a way to disable this behavior?

It only runs if there aren't any calendars created, so if you lock
their display_calendars preferences and set them to include the
calendar(s) you want them to see, it won't happen.

In addition I think we should probably make it a bit less chancy by
never running the code to create a personal calendar if either the
default_calendar or display_calendars prefs are locked - which makes
more sense to folks?

"So we're talking near-sonic speeds for a vegetable."
Reasons to go to the Punkin Chunkin World Championships