[kronolith] Alarm

Chris grooveman at comcast.net
Sat Feb 4 17:19:12 PST 2006

Okay...

I did find this in the archives.  The way it was listed, it looked like
someone's
signature file, so I missed it the first time around.

http://wiki.horde.org/KronolithReminders?referrer=HowTo
<https://brokensolstice.com/horde/services/go.php?url=http%3A%2F%2Fwiki.horde.org%2FKronolithReminders%3Freferrer%3DHowTo>

I tried to follow this, but it is a no-go.

I log into my box via ssh, as root, I run:     # php
./htdocs/horde/kronolith/scripts/reminders.php
It gives me:
        A fatal error has occurred

    DB Error: connect failed

    Details have been logged for the administrator.

My db is up and running just fine, and I cannot find where it would have
logged the
errors it mentioned.  It isn't in /var/www/tmp/horde.log, it isn't in
/var/log/messages
or anywhere else I can find.

Can someone please help?

Thanks.