[kronolith] Alarm

Craig White craigwhite at azapple.com
Sat Feb 4 21:41:30 PST 2006

probably should change vfs type to sql - that seems to matter.

adding /var/www to paths seems to be unlikely solution and likely to
cause you a lot more issues elsewhere - no reason to just start
wholesale changes because you don't know what you're doing.

again...I ask...

does php -v work?

what does /tmp/horde.log tell you?

Kevin suggested aligning things inside reminders.php with your actual
setup (IIRC, include path, log file location...) - hint...make a copy of
this file before you start hacking it just in case.

Craig

ps...we don't need/want to see your data. If you say that data is there,
I will believe you.