[kronolith] Alarm

Chris grooveman at comcast.net
Sat Feb 4 22:56:36 PST 2006

Addendum:

Horde is set to use mini_sendmail (since I am in chroot).  I had to make
a link outside of the jail again, but not as you might expect.  The
script didn't seem to like the mini_sendmail (I think it hit it with an
invalid flag), so I had to link to regular sendmail outside of the
jail.  Then I had to make a warpper for mini_sendmail:

ln -s /usr/sbin/sendmail /bin/mini_sendmail
vi /etc/mailer.conf
    (enter this line)
    mini_sendmail   /usr/libexec/sendmail/sendmail

This seemt to work like a charm.  (Of course, you must still set up your
cron like Craig had mentioned earlier...)