[kronolith] HTTP_Request related...

Anant Athavale asa at isac.gov.in
Sat Feb 11 02:46:03 PST 2006

Dear Members,

I am evaluating Calendar in Kronolith H3 (2.1-RC2) and I use all RC modules  of
HORDE 3.1.

i get error retrieving information for an e-mail id.

HTTP_Request in the kronolith/lib/Kronolith.php has four parameters. 1st one
being URL.  if it is $url, i get the error. But, if i replace $url with actual
url and write in single quotes, i get proper output.

To be more clear:

The following is the part of the Kronolith.php code:

        if (!empty($url)) {
            require_once 'HTTP/Request.php';
            echo $url;
            $http = &new HTTP_Request($url, array('method' => 'GET',
                                                  'timeout' => 5,
                                                  'allowRedirects' => true));

in this code, i have added echo $url, which gives me correct output.
But, it looks like HTTP_Request function is not understanding the contents of
that variable.  If I replace $url with what I get out of "echo $url" and write
it in single quotes, I don't get any error and freebusy graph is getting
plotted properly.

Is this problem related to any specific version of PHP?

I am using PHP 4.3.9.

Has anybody observed this problem?

Regards,

Anant.