[kronolith] Edit Attendees FreeBusy blocks granularity

Kevin M. Myer kmmyer at gmail.com
Sat Feb 11 07:45:49 PST 2006

A little while back, there was some HTML cleanup and code reorganization for
the Edit Attendees screen in Kronolith.  One of the side effects of that was
that the granularity for FB info dropped to one hour blocks, whereas
previously it was more or less as granular as a few minutes.  I know I
commented on it at the time, either on a list or filed an enhancement
request, and I'm pretty sure Chuck responded, but I can't find anything
about it (and I'm more inclined to fault my searching capabilities than my
memory)

What I'd like to be able to do is either support the increments that a user
chooses to use with Kronolith (10/15/30/60 minutes), or just use a more
granular block of a minute, or maybe five.  Is the block generating all
contained within the lib/FBView* code or are there other routines that are
called to generate the blocks?

Kevin