[kronolith] I don't know what to do with attendees...

dim corso dimcorso at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 17 03:54:51 PST 2006

I have horde installed in this URL

  http://localhost/horde

  so my free/bussy URL is :
  http://localhost/horde/kronolith-final/fb.php?u=dcollado

  when I get the attendees screen I don't see any error but my free/bussy  shows that I'm free all the day and it is false, because I have some events defined in the day. The same when I add some other attendees, the meetting time show that all the day the are available and that's wrong...

  I have added all the people in my address book and thier free/bussy URL are ok.

  so, I don't know what to do and I don't think that this funcionality doesn't work

  Deny Lester...