[kronolith] new fuatures!!!

dim corso dimcorso at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 17 05:08:55 PST 2006

Hi!

  some days ago I talk to U about adding some new features to kronolith that I'm sure will make this app stronger. I have been reading the Contributing to Horde page and the first step I read there is "to discuss this features in the app mailing list", I did that but I didn't get any answer from U. I'm a member of the teamwork in a cuban university and this is my last year in the university so I'm developing a project about the groupware technologies and I'm suggesting U some fueatures that can upgrade kronolith. I'm trying to steal the project, I'm trying to contribute with U. Remember that I'm implementing this fueatures since the kronolith 2.0 was released and now I'm applying the changes to the final release 2.1. So I have a version of kronolith with some new features working here...
  Answer my and thus we can have a discussion about the fueatures I propose to U.

  Deny lester