[kronolith] Sunbird/iCal

Nathanael D. Noblet nathanael at gnat.ca
Fri Mar 31 12:39:41 PST 2006

Hello,
   So I have a system with the latest stable Horde/Imp/Kronolith/Nag
installed and working. However I'd like to be able to access the
calendar/nag tasks from Sunbird or Evolution/Outlook. I've searched the
web with google, and gone through the archives for this list. I've seen
discussions about it, but never how one subscribes to the kronolith
calendar. There doesn't seem to be any documentation in the docs
directory of the tarball that helps. Is there some obvious place I'm
missing the instructions on configuring this?

--
Nathanael D. Noblet
Gnat Solutions