[kronolith] accept/decline from IMP

Chris cjdl01 at brokensolstice.com
Sun Apr 9 11:56:08 PDT 2006

Ironically,  this looks like the same exact problem I am experiencing
(which I posted
only hours before yours, "Attendees response Not updating").

Can you tell us about your system?  Are you running in a chroot
environment or anything
unusual?

Here is mine:

Address Book (turba)  H3 (2.0.5)
Calendar (kronolith) H3 (2.0.6)
Filters (ingo) H3 (1.0.2)
Horde (horde) 3.0.9
Mail (imp) H3 (4.0.4)
Tasks (nag) H3 (2.0.4)
php 4.4.0
OpenBSD 3.8
Apache 1.3.29 (OBSD, chroot environment)
Pentium IV 2.8 GHZ
2 Gigbytes of ram.