[kronolith] accept/decline from IMP

Wolfgang Rosenauer wolfgang.rosenauer at an-netz.de
Sun Apr 9 22:02:34 PDT 2006

Chris wrote:
> Ironically,  this looks like the same exact problem I am experiencing
> (which I posted
> only hours before yours, "Attendees response Not updating").
>
> Can you tell us about your system?  Are you running in a chroot
> environment or anything
> unusual?

Nothing unusual IMHO.
Turba 2.1
Horde 3.1.1
IMP 4.1
Kronolith 2.1
PHP 4.3.11

The first time I just accepted an invitation within IMP which didn't
update the status.
Afterwards I got the idea that the one who gets the accept mail might
have to do something. But writing the status of an accept mail to the
appointment also didn't work (while it said that the status has been
updated).