[kronolith] sidebar.php goes live with 0 bytes size

Ruben Cardenal ruben at ruben.cn
Mon Apr 17 13:20:52 PDT 2006

Hi,

  First of all, sorry for addressing this message to 3 different lists at a
time, I know it's not a good practice.

  I'm having the same problem in 3 different installations of Horde and its
modules. No matter what other modules I install or not: when I activate at
the same time Ingo and Kronolith, when a user tries to log-in, the
services/portal/sidebar.php file has size 0 and, of course, there's no left
menubar. This happens randomly too with Jonah. Setting the log level to
DEBUG shows nothing relevant.

  The versions I'm using are:

(kronolith)  H3 (2.2-cvs)
(ingo)  H3 (1.2-cvs)
(gollem)  H3 (1.0.2)
(passwd)  H3 (3.0)
(imp)  H3 (4.1.1)
(turba)  H3 (2.1)
(whups)  1.0-cvs
(trean)  0.1-cvs
(mnemo)  H3 (2.1)
(jonah)  0.1-cvs
(rakim)  0.1-cvs
(nag)  H3 (2.1)

  This happens to me both with the stable and/or the cvs version of
Ingo/Kronolith. When I remove (simply renaming the dir) one of them, all
works properly.

  Is this a know bug or am I (probably) doing something wrong?

Ruben