[kronolith] alarm reminders doesn't work

Julio O Rivera Esquivel jore at rivfer.com
Mon Apr 17 22:42:25 PDT 2006

Hi,

All works fine except alerts, I have try create a task alarm but it is
ignored.

I have tried looking in the archives for a solution, but nothing helped me.

I'm working with:

PHP 5.1.0 (cli)
PostgreSQL 7.4.5
Horde 3.1.1
Kronolith 2.1.1

Kronolith is configured with the sql driver.

I have looked on the wiki:  http://wiki.horde.org/KronolithReminders

There are no messages or errors when i run (as root or web user)
reminders.php but email don't arrived to users.

I have a default identity configured with my email (users too), when i
add or edit some events i got email confirmations, also i'm included in
the tests events and nothing happens, no errors, no reminders, no email.

Thanks in advance.

Best regards,

Julio