[kronolith] Kronolith_Event.creatorID usage ?

Patrick Abiven patrick.abiven at apitech.fr
Tue Apr 18 08:00:19 PDT 2006

Hello
Kronolith provides a valuable shared calendar solution.
But we are a bit confused about the concept "owner of an event".

1) When UserA adds an event to a shared calendar of UserB:
Logged as UserB, the owner of this event is displayed as UserB, but in the kronolith database, the creatorID is set to UserA.

2) When UserB  accepts a metting request from UserA (accept and add to calendar):
In the calendar of UserB, the owner of the new event is UserB. We don't have the information that this meeting was initiated by UserA. In the kronolith database, the creatorID is set to UserB.

Horde 3.1
Kronolith H3 (2.1)

Best regards to the Horde team.
Patrick