[kronolith] editing attendees

LALOT Dominique lalot at univ-aix.fr
Tue Apr 25 00:35:31 PDT 2006

Hello,

I don't understand why in adding attendees, expand names is using a
search on email address.
using ldap directory:
If we share an IMAP folder, we are ask for a login.
sending an email, there is a search for a cn, then get the mail attrib
An here the filter is (asking developping names for pipo):
"(&(&(mail=*)(|(objectclass=xxx)(objectclass=xxx)))(&(mail=pipo at localhost)))"

I would prefer searching for uid or cn..

Then, another question: is there a way to get a fixed default fb url for
  all the people in the ldap directory, just to get something easier
with less functionalities.

Thanks

Dominique