[kronolith] No more week view...and other Kolab pb

chaloupe at free.fr
Wed Apr 26 21:54:30 PDT 2006

Many thanks for the reply, Jan.
I think I know you now ;o) Congratulations for your work again.
*** sorry, the answer is a little bit late but, I made it with an
attachment ... the same with a link ***
> Zitat von Tô <chaloupe at free.fr>:
>
>> I just changed Kronolith configuration to use Kolab as Calendar and FB
>> drivers settings (was SQL before and worked perfectly)
>> Since that :
>> 1. I have no more "week" and "day" view in kronolith ("month" and
>> "year" are OK) just for 1 user (me...but i'm the only user, since I
>> test again and again...before production ;o))
>
> http://bugs.horde.org/ticket/?id=2743
Just will see it after this mail. No reason why I should doubt to deal
whith the solution (too exited with the answer ... I must reply first ;o)

>> 2. The purpose of this change is to use Kolab with Toltec connector for
>> Outlook. And here is my second problem : all calendar events go to
>> "Agenda" mail box whereas Outlook expect them in to the "Calendar" mail
>> box...I suppose there's an easy way to change that, but...I can not
>> find  it.
>
> This has been discussed, but I don't remember which one was to blame,
> Horde, Toltec, or Outlook.
Keep on searching

>> 3. Oups...I forget another problem : since that same change, I've lost
>> the format of the "welcome" page (not sure you can understand me ...
>> 1st page wich summerized all the applications,  mail, tasks, weather
>> ... und so weiter und so fort ... )... very strange ... and no more
>> icons to deal with it.
>
> What do you mean by "lost"?
A good picture is more efficient than many sentencies (as we say in
french ... or it sounds almost like that ) :
http://zelototo.free.fr/images/portal.jpg

It looks for me as a recipient problem, since I mixed "Kolab - Horde -
Toltec" configurations ... other users, that have not yet use the
system, have just 6 boxes ( 1 subscribed ... I have 20 .. and 12
subscribed)
I have a "normal" view when I use SQL driver.

> Jan.
>
> --Do you need professional PHP or Horde consulting?
> http://horde.org/consulting/
>
> --Kronolith mailing list - Join the hunt:
> http://horde.org/bounties/#kronolith

An other last thing :
I'm now simply sure that open source software is the way ... It should
have been said ;o)

Many thanks again,

Christophe